Our Custom Order Process
BoWood is here to make all your dreams come true. Whether it's shiplap for your mudroom, new kitchen cabinets or a a conference table, we can complete many types of wood working projects for you. We can complete partial jobs such as joining pieces together with or without finishing, milling specific dimensions or shapes. We can finish your project for you like sanding, shaping, applying top coats, and many more custom woodworking services. View our past custom work here or get in touch with us via the button below to share what you have in mind for your upcoming projects.
Here is the process you can expect when working with us on your next custom project:
Our custom river tables are the talk of the country and some of the most incredible type of tables to be owned anywhere!
Considered a generational table, (they last multiple generations) these tables are of the highest quality and value.
- Our most important step for your custom project is to fill out our quote request form here.
- Once the form is complete and submitted Payton will be in contact about your specific needs: wood types, legs, epoxy color, styles and other details not contained in our form.
- Discuss delivery or installation requirements (if required)
- Receive estimate on your upcoming project.
- Place a deposit and receive an estimated completion date.
- Once finished you can pick up your project or have us deliver it to you.
- Sit back with your friends and family enjoying this unique creation!